Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forum members

If you or someone you know could use some deer meat as a donation, I have some space I need to clear in my freezer. The venison is not that old. Mostly steaks and a few roasts. It is what I have left from last year but it is still good.

If you have someone in mind that could use the help, please PM me and I'd be glad to meet you in SLC or at my house in Erda Utah.

I would love to give this to a family in need. The meat is pretty good. I think I've got one of the best processors in the state out here... Not Thompson's!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
There was a post earlier this month or towards the end of last month, asking for meat.
There were a couple different people actually and they both got bombarded with folks who wanted to get rid of some meat. They might not be looking for it anymore. Even if they aren't, I'm sure there has to be other people out there who could use some.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
There's a guy that's been on here...I believe his screen name is "In it for the meat", that has offered to lighten people's meat load if given the opportunity. I'm sure he'll chime in or you could send him a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts