Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife seems to think i need to join fishing addicts anonymous. And its probably true. I spend a good portion of my life fishing or thinking of fishing. If I see a body of water, even a tiny pond or trickle of a stream, I wonder if there are fish in it. I can honestly say that if I could, I would fish every single day. My dream retirement is a small cabin in the mountains near a steady river and a lake within hiking distance that I can fish til' the fishing gods in my head are appeased. Or maybe just hollow out a big tree like in My Side Of The Mountain. Great book by the way. _(O)_

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
That's probably a pretty common dream around here. I feel ya.

I would love it if I went fishing everyday. I wouldn't keep as many, of course. I'd just be out running streams everyday...And visiting waters I've never seen.

There we go...drifting...dreamland. 8)

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Tell me about it, there is one small problem its called BILLS! If it wasn't for this pesky work thing I think I would be out fishing every day. I would love a job that I only worked 7 months out of the year in the winter and made enough money to support my addiction and pay the bills. I am a decent salesman so if anyone has that kind of a job shoot me a PM!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
LOAH said:
That's probably a pretty common dream around here. I feel ya.

I would love it if I went fishing everyday. I wouldn't keep as many, of course. I'd just be out running streams everyday...And visiting waters I've never seen.

There we go...drifting...dreamland. 8)
That's definitely what I'd be doing if I retired right now at....24....that would be nice! :D :( For now I go when I can! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts