Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sunrise was even more beautiful than the picture did it justice...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Thanks for posting phorisc. I absolutely love this time of year, even outside of hunting, though the 'change of seasons' is what always triggers my memories of chasing critters in the hills. The dusting of gold, the blush of scarlet, and the blazing red and orange hue's accompanied by the morning chill that wakes the bones deep inside, reminding them of the hunters' time of year...simply love it!:)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for posting phorisc. I absolutely love this time of year, even outside of hunting, though the 'change of seasons' is what always triggers my memories of chasing critters in the hills. The dusting of gold, the blush of scarlet, and the blazing red and orange hue's accompanied by the morning chill that wakes the bones deep inside, reminding them of the hunters' time of year...simply love it!:)
no problem :) I didnt see many deer or elk but these photos I was able to capture really made my day :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.