Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been out there for a week or so. What are the conditions of the dikes? Snow packed or clear?
Last time I was out there was some snow on the dikes but it was melting off. That was a trip full of follies. One of which was getting to the parking lot, waders and gear ready to go. I grab the boxes of shells my brother picked up in the wee hours of the morning only to find that he bought lead shot. Doh, Doh, Doh!!! We headed to the store, bought some steel and then went back to the marshes.

-Nimrod

·
Registered
124 Posts
Was out there Friday. Dikes were snowpacked and I'm sure this latest storm only added to it. Not many birds but that seems to be the general theme just about everywhere right now :wink:

·
Registered
139 Posts
***** at Farmington bay??? What the hell. And now they are snowpacked? What exactly does a snowpacked **** look like????? :lol:

·
Registered
863 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think they prefer the term...."Lesbian" to Dikes. Hell, you can even call those little wire snippers dikes anymore....What is this world coming to? Also....Who in their right mind hunts the dikes out there anyway?

·
Registered
376 Posts
duckhunter1096 said:
I could be wrong, but I think they prefer the term...."Lesbian" to Dikes. Hell, you can even call those little wire snippers dikes anymore....What is this world coming to? Also....Who in their right mind hunts the dikes out there anyway?
i believe they are called "Alternitive Lifestyle" pliers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts