Just tried to call the field office at FB to ask about ice but I can't get a hold of anyone. I just had my mud motor repaired and I want to take it out and want to know the ice conditions. I was hoping and crossing my fingers that this warmer weather would at least make it so the ice was breakable. Does anyone know the ice conditions. I'm still going to go out tomorrow to hunt but would like to take the boat. Maybe I'll take it and if I can't use it I'll hoof it. Any info you are willing to share would be nice. Thanks in advance.