Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,051 Posts
That looks nice, really nice.

Keep an eye on the feeder chute though... my parents pellet stove got plugged (auger jammed) and the fire smoldered / worked its way up the chute and was just to the bin when I walked in. It was smoking like a chimney venting right into the room. I called the fire dept, pulled the stove out and poured some water on it. Fire Dept arrived just in time to fire up some fans and blow out the smoke. Another hour would have been really bad. I dont think it could have caught anything else on fire, being inside the fireplace like they are... but the smoke would have ruined a ton of stuff.

They replaced it with a natural gas fired stove, and that thing puts out so much heat they don't run the furnace all that much.

-DallanC
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top