Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Was out scouting tonight, man it was chilly. Clouds parted and we could see the ridges above us coated in fresh snow. What a difference a week makes from the +100F temps we just had.

Finally feels like its "game on" for hunting.

-DallanC
It definitely felt more like fall today.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Was out scouting tonight, man it was chilly. Clouds parted and we could see the ridges above us coated in fresh snow. What a difference a week makes from the +100F temps we just had.

Finally feels like its "game on" for hunting.

-DallanC
Pictures or it didn't happen!!

·
Registered
Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Targets, Hiking, Foraging, Shroom Hunting, Farming, Gardening, Building
198 Posts
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification For those that still think the weather is a natural occurrence. Research Operation Popeye too if you still think the government hasn’t been doing weather modification for decades pretending the whole “climate change” bs is real. They show the weather on the news for 10 mins every 5 minutes to brainwash the naive public to believe the weather is natural. Wet Airsurface Coolers is how they easily make rain and they are spread all over the world, watch Doppler radar create storm clouds from specific areas when they show you the weather.

Those who have eyes let them see for those who have ears let them hear……..
Cloud Sky Building Composite material Gas

·
Registered
All of it. Hiking is terrible without a gun or rod in my hands.
832 Posts
That is a magical time. I think the smell is the most awesome though. I love the smell of the mountains when it gets cool- musty leaves. Oh man.

Reactions: Vanilla

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, I've been out every evening for a week. Its odd though, half the area is deep red and leaves starting to fall, where the other half is bright green and looks weeks away from turning. Mahogany definitely is turning faster than the oak brush.

Cant wait for the leaves to start dropping en'mass.

-DallanC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts