Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to tell the folks who put together the tournament a big thank you. You folks did another excellent job again this year. For my group it was tuff going. My group caught 26 perch and three trout. It was a very slow day. Fishing was great for about the first hour and then died off. The wind sucked too. Glad the shack was anchored down or it would have blown away. No tagged fish for my group, but we had a great time fishing. They had many prizes left over. I heard the remaining prizes will be available throughout the rest of the year. You need to Register at lake side to qualify. Prizes will be awarded for tagged perch. I heard there was only 7 tagged perch turned in. So there should be plenty of chances to win. I hope everyone had a good time. I know my group did. Hope they do another tournament next year. Again, thanks too the many people who put it together.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
We managed to catch just over 250 perch, a couple splake, one chub (contest was over though), and some small rainbow. Still....ZERO tagged fish. It was awesome, except for whoever let their brats screw around with the two way radio and those who didn't turn off the vox feature sure made keeping our radio on difficult. Great job by the division and other agencies involved in prepping for this event! Enjoyed it immensely!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts