Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Don't cast over other peoples heads, and make sure you stay in your own casting lane. Sorry I couldn't resist!:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Nice video!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Nice video,thanks for posting!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wolverine what fly are you using? Could you show me a couple pics? I been going 3 days straight and not even a single fish. Im a beginner and watching some tube videos pumps me up so i got buy some flies and different kinds also but nothing. I been fishing up here on the weber river or ogden. Or any advice you got would help. Im gonna try again tomorrow and hope i can atleast catch 1 fish!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wolverine what fly are you using? Could you show me a couple pics? I been going 3 days straight and not even a single fish. Im a beginner and watching some tube videos pumps me up so i got buy some flies and different kinds also but nothing. I been fishing up here on the weber river or ogden. Or any advice you got would help. Im gonna try again tomorrow and hope i can atleast catch 1 fish!
If you want to nymph right now throwing small zebra midges 20-22 with an egg would be productive with the appropriate amount if split shot. Or if you're not interested in dirty nymphing you could chuck some meat! I think you should chuck some streamers around, it's my favorite.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the tip J Marx22. Im going out tomorrow again and im gonna try. Gonna head to sportsmans or cabelas and get some flies. is 20-22 the hook size?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts