Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Florida lake where is that? Is it by scofield? One second thought you may not want to spill the beans. You could anger .45, you know what happens, when that happens, it's probably his special lake. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
fixed blade said:
Florida lake where is that? Is it by scofield? One second thought you may not want to spill the beans. You could anger .45, you know what happens, when that happens, it's probably his special lake. :mrgreen:
I may be wrong, but I think this lake is somewhere southest of Utah Lake.

Nice photos Glyph, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
fixed blade said:
It is 'my special' lake !!!.. :) ...And I 'was' going to take you there..figured I could use you for trolling and maybe catch some gators !!!!.. :mrgreen:

Sorry you're thread has been robbed FishGlyph !!

Other than the outdated fishing gear, it looks like it may have been a good trip..NO COATS !!
The water is pretty and it doesn't look too crowded (in the pic's) , and the weather looks great !! ..What other cool ( 8) ) stuff did you do while you were down there?

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
My only experience in FL was prior to going on a cruise we stayed at a nice hotel that had a lake behind the property, well more like a pond. I was sitting on our balcony and watched a flyfisherman pull a monster bass out of this little pond. To bad I had no gear...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts