Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be hosting a very basic fly tying workshop for anyone interested on Thursday Oct. 25th. from 5:00pm to 9:00pm @ the Roy City Parks & Rec Office. [address: 2626 W. 5525 S. Roy Utah]
This will be free of charge to the first 10 to 12 people that sign up.
The class is for anyone interested in learning the very basics of fly tying.

I already have 4 seats reserved, so please let me know asap if you are interested.

I will have all tools and materials needed to tie several basic flies like Woolly Buggers, Renegades and San Juan Worms.

Upon completion of the class, you should be well on your way into the world of fly tying.

We will also discuss tools and materials used in tying flies.
I hope to see you there, Grandpa D.

PS:
How about an Ice Fishing 101 class next month?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Grandpa D just confirming Ill be there! My bro would like to come again too if thats ok. Thanks, your a great guy!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I may be out of town on business. Ill know for sure by next monday. If I am gone, I will be fishing the Mississippi around Little Falls, MN and all the lakes around Brainerd, MN on my free time.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I'm still planning on being there. My wife would like to come as well if she could take one of those spots. Thanks again for the opportunity.

JuddCT

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greenguy88 said:
Grandpa D just confirming Ill be there! My bro would like to come again too if thats ok. Thanks, your a great guy!
JuddCT said:
I'm still planning on being there. My wife would like to come as well if she could take one of those spots. Thanks again for the opportunity.

I have you all down.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may get with Sportsman's Warehous in Riverdale for the Ice Fishing class.
They helped me with a class last winter at Mantua, for Brigham City.
I'll let you know as things start to come together on this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts