Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey old friends, been forever. I moved out of state five years ago and haven't been online very much.

On a recent trip back to Utah I fished a creek and found a lost Sage ONE 5wt rod tube. If you or someone you know lost one PM me and i'll mail it back to you.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome back Nor-tah! Long time! Nice of you to pick up the tube and help get it back home if possible. How was the fishing?

·
Administrator
21,456 Posts
Good on you Kyle. Hope everything is going yer way.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Fishing was slow, creek still in winter mode. Life is crazy for me. Three young kids, a real job, mortgage... blah. I miss my college days when I used to post a bunch and fish even more! Hope you are all well.

·
Super Moderator
10,032 Posts
. I miss my college days when I used to post a bunch and fish even more! Hope you are all well.
I have always said that a person should enjoy the time that they are in school because once you get out you have to work your rear off to get to where you can enjoy life again. It is quite hard to become a responsible adult and find enough time off to enjoy a lot of your activities.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Life is crazy for me. Three young kids, a real job, mortgage... blah. I miss my college days when I used to post a bunch and fish even more! Hope you are all well.
Those things don't mean the end, they just mean you have to take things as they come and do shorter and different trips.

There are also rewards. This evening, my youngest told me "don't you dare go fishing again without me!" Love it.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I have always said that a person should enjoy the time that they are in school because once you get out you have to work your rear off to get to where you can enjoy life again. It is quite hard to become a responsible adult and find enough time off to enjoy a lot of your activities.
I'm going to be VERY disappointed if life during school is busier than life after school. I can't tell you how much I would love to work only 40 hours in a week.

Maybe I'm not doing school right...

·
Super Moderator
10,032 Posts
I'm going to be VERY disappointed if life during school is busier than life after school. I can't tell you how much I would love to work only 40 hours in a week.

Maybe I'm not doing school right...
I never realized just how much fun school was until I had to pull some transcripts for a job that I was applying for. After I saw my grades and remembered how much fun I had in school I wished that I was back in it.

While I was working in the real world a 40 hour work week would of been a luxury. Mostly I was pushing 60 hours a week for the 33 years on the job that I retired from, perhaps that is one of the reasons I was able to retire early when I turned 55.

Now I can kick back and enjoy life if I ever get all my projects done around the house. My problem now is that when someone ask if I want to go hunting or fishing I just go.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Yeah, I guess the real world doesn't always run on a 40-hour work week either. I'll have to get one of those cushy government jobs...

And if I'm disappointed, I guess I'll go back for a PhD. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Thanks guys! Fishing was slow, creek still in winter mode. Life is crazy for me. Three young kids, a real job, mortgage... blah. I miss my college days when I used to post a bunch and fish even more! Hope you are all well.
Hey Cuz, glad to hear from you, life is great but has to kick you in the nads once in a while to keep you on you toes.

PM sent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts