Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy guys

I know this is short notice, but figured I'd ask and see what kind of response I get here:

I'm writing an article for On The Fly Magazine about the Green River and Flaming Gorge. I'm headed up there next week, the 17-20, and I'll be staying at the Flaming Gorge Resort.

My cameraman decided to bail on me last minute, leaving me in quite the bind. I need someone who can come take photos of the trip. In exchange, you'll get a free place to stay and free food. (Side note - I'm not getting paid for this article. The trip is payment. if I was getting paid, I'd pass along money to a photographer.)

If you know anyone who may be interested, or you're interested yourself, please let me know. Even if you can't make it for the entirety of the trip, I'll comp your gas to and from the lodge.

This should be a great time of year to hit the river, and we'll get into some cicada action in addition to kokanee and smallies on the reservoir.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Spencer if I was 20 years younger,had a good back,and still had the ability to wade and not fall on my butt Id be all over this:mrgreen:

Reactions: spencerD

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm signed up for the stupid Ragnar race.... Would have been fun to go with you. Have fun. Be safe. Good luck. Post some photos!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts