Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sportsman's Warehouse, in Riverdale will be holding a 2 hour basic Ice Fishing Clinic
on Tuesday December 11th from 7:00 to 9:00pm.
You will learn about tackle, fish finders, augers, and fishing methods.
If you are new to ice fishing or just want to see what all the fuss is about, come and join us on the 11th.
Seating will be limited, so come a little early to get a good seat.
See you there,
Grandpa D.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's about 35 miles from SLC to Riverdale. The store is right off the Exit.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just found out that James, with Maniac Custom Lures will be at the ice fishing clinic with some new plastic jigs that should be hot for ice fishing this year.
The clinic will be geared for the angler new to ice fishing,
with a lot of general information and tips.
We will also have a question and answer time for any questions about ice fishing.
The clinic looks like it will be a full house, so come early for the best seats.
Grandpa D.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Good grief! All these free clinics are being held way up in the Northlands. It would be nice to hear about some ice fishing or fly tying clinics in the Orvo/Provem area.

Thanks for the heads up though, Grandpa D. I wish I could make it to learn some new tactics.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
LOAH said:
Good grief! All these free clinics are being held way up in the Northlands. It would be nice to hear about some ice fishing or fly tying clinics in the Orvo/Provem area.

Thanks for the heads up though, Grandpa D. I wish I could make it to learn some new tactics.
There is a clinic going on 24/7 at Scofield right now and the Berry won't be long to follow.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOAH said:

Sorry LOAH.
Most of the clinics up North have been mine.
I live here so it works best for me to hold mine here.
I hope that others will step up and hold clinics in the SLC Provo area for those of you that can't make it up here.

If someone is interested in doing one, contact Sportsman's or Cabales to see if they will host it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
If anyone wants to carpool let me know. Ive been and avid ice fisherman for a few years and I know I can still get a lot of information at this clinic.
By the way I will be coming from Draper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts