Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall time crappie can be just as good as spring. They school up for fall feeding patterns before winter similar to their spring fling, but not to the same extent.

Caught these dudes in 22 feet of water anywhere from 6 to 10 feet down.

I was tight-lining while my daughter used a slip float. Catch one "deep" and a couple more would follow it up and then she'd hook one.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Fall time crappie can be just as good as spring. They school up for fall feeding patterns before winter similar to their spring fling, but not to the same extent.

Caught these dudes in 22 feet of water anywhere from 6 to 10 feet down.

I was tight-lining while my daughter used a slip float. Catch one "deep" and a couple more would follow it up and then she'd hook one.
Nice catch there buddy! Keep it up!.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
It's been 3 weeks now !!
So far so good.

Will get the to do list done in time for cabin season.......then I'll be plenty entertained and busy for sure. I will keep busy.

·
Super Moderator
10,286 Posts
Retire??? Its all made up. After a year or two, you'll be looking for something to do. But, the great thing is.....You don't HAVE to do anything
:unsure:
I always tell people that when you are retired there is always tomorrow, and if tomorrow doesn't come then you don't have to worry about it.

I can always find something to do, even if it is just drowning a worm in a lake. I found a new lake to go investigate this summer when the snow is gone so I need to start preparing for that trip even if it is 3+ months away.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I retired in May 2004. 2 month's later I hired a lawn care company to cut my grass every week because I didn't have the time to do it anymore. Evenings after work is when I did it before. I still use the same lawn care company today because I STILL don't have the time to do it myself.

Reactions: Critter
1 - 8 of 8 Posts