Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little reminder about our friday night couples league starting tomorrow night at UAC.

It's $15 bucks a couple and the shooting starts at 7:00 pm so come a little early, get signed up and get ready to have a blast. It's a great crowd and we're always looking for new folks!

See y'all there! :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
Where is the UAC located? I might have to convince my wife to break out her bow and start shooting again.

Mark

·
Registered
146 Posts
For those of you living south of SLC there is another couples league starting tonight @ Humphries archery in American Fork.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I'll shoot with ya, Hogan, if you promise not to laugh at me.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I will be there next week, it is my wife's b-day today and shooting arrows is not what she had in mind. :roll:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I will be shooting my stupid long bow, so have no fear on your shooting abilities, you are guaranteed to out shoot me! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CP1 said:
For those of you living south of SLC there is another couples league starting tonight @ Humphries archery in American Fork.
Shut up Cody. :mrgreen: Now I know why you've been shining us for that last few years. :?

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I'm in the same boat Hogan.... haven't shot in a while. The only valid excuse I have is that money is tight so I can't really justify to the wife going to shoot for fifteen bucks. Other than that, I live right across the street so if you want, next week (payday) I'll try and make it over if you still want to shoot with me. It'd be nice to put faces with names and bwhntr... I'd be willing to bet a lot of you guys shooting the "primitive" setup are playing possum and could school a lot of us shooting compounds and "techie" setups. :lol:

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Hogan it was nice meeting you last night. Tex it was great talking with you agian last night. it looks liek i will be shooting in two weeks.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah, c'mon RR, you spill more than 15 bucks getting out of bed in the morning. :shock:

Crowbar your cheap asss wallet open and dig some "beer" money out and come have some fun with us. :D :mrgreen:

Hell, if you live so close, walk over. That will save you 4 bucks in gas right there...

And, it's only 7 bucks if you come alone. You spent more than that on lunch yesterday.

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
I need a date. You must be hot. Preferably rich. And of course a worse shot than me. ****...where is treehugginhuntr when you need him. Hawaii my arse! :wink:

Seriously though I'll go if somebody takes me (you buy...treat a lady right)

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
TEX-O-BOB said:
Ah, c'mon RR, you spill more than 15 bucks getting out of bed in the morning. :shock:

Crowbar your cheap asss wallet open and dig some "beer" money out and come have some fun with us. :D :mrgreen:

Hell, if you live so close, walk over. That will save you 4 bucks in gas right there...
I'll be over there for sure this Friday, shooting or not, just to meet some of the crowd. I went back and read your first post so I told the wife it'd only be 7.50, the same as shooting any other night. I might bring my bow and be up for some humiliation. :lol:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I will be there next week with my boy but I don't know if he will make a whole partner maybe a 1/2. Well to tell the truth the two of us will equal the height of one "idiot with a bow. I think we will need someone to shoot with us.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts