Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got together with a few of the forum members Kerry, Clint and Jason (you figure out their forum names). And chased a few rabbits around (and around). Didn't kill hundreds. But great fun. My best attempt at taking the Jack Rabbit was by stepping into their hole and trying to break their little necks (or mine :oops: ). Had a great time guys lets do it again. Al.

Ps. Thanks Pro for the Nut Bread. You are quite the baker. Next time come on along.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You guys crack me up! It was fun, I had a good time. Al, next time try not to get so frustrated, no matter how much you try, you're not going to get your foot deep enough in that hole to stomp em :D

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
How dare you not have pics. You should know better. Rabbits can be a lot of fun and fast action at times. I know a few spots that would keep you shooting.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Al Hansen said:
Ps. Thanks Pro for the Nut Bread. You are quite the baker. Next time come on along.
What do ya mean?...That nut bread was mine !! :x ....it had nothing to do with Pro..!!

I think next time I may go elsewhere....I couldn't see over all those tree's and my damned pistol kept dragging in the mud... :(

I did have a good time with good company !! Reb....you're next ! When are we going? :)

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Not "nut bread", it was banana bread. :roll:

I would have GLADLY gone along today, but the invite was NEVER made. :evil:

Having Jason as your guide is like asking Elmo for music lessons. :?

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
proutdoors said:
I would have GLADLY gone along today, but the invite was NEVER made. :evil:
Good going fixed blade !!!!! :roll: .......I told you we were all in trouble... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
I figured it was you guys not wanting to be SHOWED UP! :twisted: 8)

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
To be honest Pro we said half way threw the hunt we should have invited pro. Only it didn't occur to us, probably because you're anti firearm. :D It was alot of fun we should do it again and next time you should join us with your Hoyt. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
proutdoors said:
It was handed to me by a very special and nice person.....not you Pro !!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
.45 said:
proutdoors said:
It was handed to me by a very special and nice person.....not you Pro !!!! :mrgreen:
True, I married up for sure. I am a very lucky man to have such a wonderful bride. 8)

I do own a scattergun, and I have shot many a 'wabbit' with my Hoyt. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
fatbass said:
So, .45, where was pro when you were gettin his wife's "banana bread". :shock:
Fatbass...I learned 4 things when I met Pro...

1. He 'may' actually have a 'real' job... :shock:

2. He 'may' actually know what an elk looks like.... :shock:

3. You 'do' need a good Chevy 4wd to get up the looooooong driveway to his house.. :shock:

4. I forgot the 4th.. :?

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
.45 said:
fatbass said:
So, .45, where was pro when you were gettin his wife's "banana bread". :shock:
Fatbass...I learned 4 things when I met Pro...

1. He 'may' actually have a 'real' job... :shock:

2. He 'may' actually know what an elk looks like.... :shock:

3. You 'do' need a good Chevy 4wd to get up the looooooong driveway to his house.. :shock:

4. I forgot the 4th.. :?
The 4th is I have a mean ass dog! :x

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Oh Yeah !!! That dog !!

Don't you hafta have a special license or something to own an animal that mean ??

I would rate the 'meanness' of your dog right along with the guy in this picture... :shock:

But maybe your dog is just a little 'meaner'... _(O)_

1 - 20 of 20 Posts