Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I just read the article that is very unfortunate I will definetly do what I can to help a fellow waterfowler and a very nice guy.
So sad, keep us informed. My mom passed away from this same thing years ago. He will be in our family's thoughts and prayers.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Really sorry to hear this,made it a sticky in waterfowl.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hopefully everything will turn out OK, he is a really good guy. We will be thinking of him.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Thought of him often over the last day or so, prooves to all of us that you just never know what might be around the corner for any of us. With that, take time every day to tell those around you, esp your family that you love em, you just never know when you may or may not get the chance again.

FM, thoughts and prayers buddy.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They moved him out of ICU and he breathing on his owen now witch is great news. They had him up and walking from what his daughter said. He get tired really fast from doing anything. So he is in proving but still in the hospital. I did not get see him yet. But have talked to his wife and told her tell him we are all thinking of him and to get better soon.

Im going to run the fundraiser to the end of May. If you dont do the pay pal thing and still want to help out pm and i will give you my address. Thanks to all for the kind words and that have helped out.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
They moved him out of ICU and he breathing on his owen now witch is great news. They had him up and walking from what his daughter said. He get tired really fast from doing anything. So he is in proving but still in the hospital. I did not get see him yet. But have talked to his wife and told her tell him we are all thinking of him and to get better soon.

Im going to run the fundraiser to the end of May. If you dont do the pay pal thing and still want to help out pm and i will give you my address. Thanks to all for the kind words and that have helped out.
That's awesome news! If they can keep him from getting any lung infections he will be in good shape.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts