Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is John Tabish I have recently completed all of my trapping education and I am struggling finding a field day in Utah let alone my area. I live in Heber City and am willing to travel to get my trapping license completed.

Does anyone host field days? have any information regarding Utah qualified instructors? Is their any Instructors out their willing to host a field day?

I have myself and one other person very interested in the field day, but have struck out so far with all the contacts made including, most of the UTA, DNR, and Instructors found on the wildlife website?

Any information would be greatly appreciated! I am stoked to be a part of the forum community and look forward to upcoming information and topics!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Other people interested

Also if you are in the same predicament let me know so we can add to the numbers and hopefully get a field day!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fur Harvest Field day

I was able to contact an instructor who will be holding a class around the 17th of Feb. at the Sportsmans warehouse in Midvale, this class will post on the DNR website in the next day or so with specific instruction for sign up and registration. DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE!!! SIGN UP!!! :grin::grin::grin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Field Day

Good luck, the guy I contacted flaked off and never got back in touch with me to do the one I signed up for. Pretty frustrating!
FEB. 17th at sportsman's warehouse in Midvale if your interested in attending the field day!! should post on the DNR website in the next day or so...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.