Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating between a game cart or a wagon for hauling dekes and gear on wma's. Just curious what others use and pros and cons of both. Is one better than the other when it gets muddy?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
A cart usually only has two wheels and isn't as maneuverable. A wagon is, well, a wagon. One thing you may want to check out is the Hawk Hunting Crawler they have on Camofire every now and then.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
That's one loaded down Jet Sled Fowl.

Find a bike stroller on sale on KSL. They work great on the dikes.

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
That's one loaded down Jet Sled Fowl.

Find a bike stroller on sale on KSL. They work great on the dikes.
That's an easy load. We have had 2 sleds, 18 full bodies, 5 dozen sillhouettes and 2 layout blinds strapped on it. It's rated for 600 lbs and pulls easy on hard packed roads.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
That would be simple to make. Maybe I'll get some aluminum and build one up and have it powder coated or anodized a marsh brown. :unsure:

I've seen guys use the jogger baby carriers packing gear out before. That's an option I guess.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I'm a fan of something I can pull behind a bike instead of walking out pushing something. Already enough walking to be had after you leave the dikes and have to ditch everything but the sleds!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the responses. I think I might try to get one of those crawler carts.

·
Registered
177 Posts
A small low geared electric motor and a deep cell battery makes those carts really easy to ‘push’.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts