Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you even purchase one of the leftover tags? Is it an online thing, or would I just go to a store? DNR office? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Most every year the site is overloaded and you can't get on it. I would go in person. I had to go 3 years ago and I went at 6 and there were already people in line. I am pretty sure you have to go to a DNR office.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can go to any store thats sells tags. Online isnt bad anymore with them splitting up the dates for le/elk/deer. Had no issues last year online.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Judging by how many units that usually have leftovers but sold out this year, I'm betting whatever tags that are out there sell out within an hour. So just make sure whichever way you go, you are ready and waiting for the tags to go on sale; if you wait they will be gone.

·
Senior Goof
3,584 Posts
Judging by how many units that usually have leftovers but sold out this year, I'm betting whatever tags that are out there sell out within an hour. So just make sure whichever way you go, you are ready and waiting for the tags to go on sale; if you wait they will be gone.
The only tag I think people have a decent shot at is the Box Elder Archery. I bet the rest are gone in 10 minutes(between online and the lines). There are not very many tags left over this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts