Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Archery season is right around the corner, and I can't hardly stand it. I found myself reminiscent today and just thought I'd share some pictures of past hunts to help everyone get their mind right.

2010 General Rifle
P1030570.jpg

2011 Extended Archery
P1040797.jpg

2013 General Muzzleloader
DSCN0047.JPG

2014 General Archery
crop3.jpg

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet!! Are you finding anything??
I just got back from scouting trip #8 this summer. I saw 80 head of elk tonight including two shooter bulls (one big boy). I'd show you a picture but he was 3 miles away, and I had a bad glare through my phone scope. I got lucky and stumbled across him in a place I would have never thought to look. Now I have to go scout that spot 😎. Saw a couple nice bucks too.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got back from scouting trip #8 this summer. I saw 80 head of elk tonight including two shooter bulls (one big boy). I'd show you a picture but he was 3 miles away, and I had a bad glare through my phone scope. I got lucky and stumbled across him in a place I would have never thought to look. Now I have to go scout that spot ��. Saw a couple nice bucks too.
Here's one of the bucks... standard 20-22 inch wide 4 point.

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1661.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Polar,

Do you have a Wasatch Archery LE tag? Let me know if you do. I have a Manti Bull Muzzle tag, but I have property on the Wasatch with a water hole. Have several 300-320 bulls there almost every year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts