Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, everyone! My name is Richard and I'm a history teacher in California. I've been hunting in one way or another most of my life, but I am fairly new to hunting in Utah. My experience in Utah boils down to two late-season cow elk hunts (and one this December) and I am hooked! I love the country. And every person I have run into in Utah has been friendly and helpful. You all are great folks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can look at the Utah dot cameras in the region to see if snow is deep or modest.
Are you planning to hunt from the Parowan side of unit or Panquitch area?
Highway 20 is also option on north side of unit boundaries..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can look at the Utah dot cameras in the region to see if snow is deep or modest.
Are you planning to hunt from the Parowan side of unit or Panquitch area?
Highway 20 is also option on north side of unit boundaries..
We are hunting out of Panguitch and will focus on the Unit from that side. Funny that you mentioned the Utah dot cameras. I have been taking a peek at the cameras occasionally to see if there have been any changes. I have a feeling that the amount of snow will be minimal, but you never know! Either way, I have a plan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are hunting out of Panguitch and will focus on the Unit from that side. Funny that you mentioned the Utah dot cameras. I have been taking a peek at the cameras occasionally to see if there have been any changes. I have a feeling that the amount of snow will be minimal, but you never know! Either way, I have a plan.
I might be available to assist . you can text or call 805-four four zero -570 four . Bill
live off the I15 side and have put in for unit and never drawn.:cry:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I might be available to assist . you can text or call 805-four four zero -570 four . Bill
live off the I15 side and have put in for unit and never drawn.:cry:
Thank you very much for the offer. I will save that number. My buddy that is also hunting (my dad also has a tag) has family in Cedar City. I'll say it again...people in Utah are some of the nicest people I've ever encountered!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts