Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Is there a range like that in Utah that you can go shoot year round? (Indoor)

·
Registered
201 Posts
looks like fun Kevin. I still gotta finish tuning my bow and get out shooting. I am surprised to see that there were misses on the targets. i might fit right in then.

looks like you were paired up with some G5 guys?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kdog... they were a couple of guys, (Father and Son) from Star Valley, Wyoming. That was fun for me because I am also from Star Valley (about 58 years ago).

Hunting... I know of no courses that are kept up like that all the time, however, any of the 3-d shoots you go to will be similar. Some are decorated differently and more exotic and others less. Vernal is having their shoot this weekend. I am a huge fan of Vernal. In my opinion, they do the best job of any I have attended. I received an invite to the Cache Valley (Bridgerland) shoot which is coming up in the next week or two also I believe the Heber shoot is also about the same time. If you haven't attended one, they are a lot of fun. Just don't take it too serious and you will have a good time.

·
JMgardner
418 Posts
777 the same place that the bridgerland shoot is in cache valley has a shoot every monday night right now (their indoor winter league). you can shoot 2 rounds a night if you want (so 60 targets) for like 15 bucks. i shot it almost every week last year, and it was a ton of fun. unfortunately too busy this year. i don't know where you're located but if it interests you at all, heres the link https://sites.google.com/a/cachearchers.net/cache-archers/

·
Registered
483 Posts
What a fun shoot, when were you there? Purchased by first bow about a month ago, and have been to two 3D shoots already! Already met many great people, can't wait to meet more!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Remington... I was there Saturday morning. We arrived about 10:30 a.m. and signed in. Our group number was 50. We started shooting about 12:30. Long wait. I prefer the way Vernal does their shoot... shotgun start. Rather than have to sit in the stand for two hours waiting hour turn to shoot, you get a start time, which allows you to leave, go have lunch and come back without the fear of getting passed over. Aside from the wait, we had a good time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Heber this weekend and then Cache Archers on the 19th and 20th...then bring on the outdoor fun:)!

·
Registered
580 Posts
What a fun shoot, when were you there? Purchased by first bow about a month ago, and have been to two 3D shoots already! Already met many great people, can't wait to meet more!
But, you didnt shoot that great at either....

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts