Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just in case I find the deer I'm looking for...I'm looking for a taxidermist in SLC. Preferably somewhat close to Sandy. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Maybe not the closest but I just dropped my buck off to Dustin Berrato in herriman and he did a friends buck last year and I looked at some of his work and he does a great job and I know my buck will turn out great. He's very reasonably priced in my opinion as well

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I didn't end up getting my elk mounted but it would'v gone to packout. If I draw a goat tag, the billy will be going to him.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Packout is Awesome,
We already have one buck down to him this year, He has mounted My Moose , Desert Bighorn, 367 B&C Bull Elk, Black bear, along with 3 deer ( he also fixed somebody else's poor work from a few years back on one of my mounts) He also Mounted Mom's Rocky mountain Bighorn, along with 3 big Bucks from last Year,

YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Packout is really good, I can happily jump on that bandwagon. I will say however, that Yuri Rulin has a slight edge on him. Yuri is in Taylorsville off Redwood Road.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
+100 for Packout. I enjoy looking at his work everyday in my home. Probably why he has 3 more of my animals at his shop as we speak. If you want a good taxidermist there are many options. If you want a great taxidermist I would go to Mike at Sage Basin.------SS

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome. Thanks for the replies guys. Sounds like Pack out is very reliable. So shoot me a PM Pack out ?

·
Bjorne Lou Tsar
3,340 Posts
Wow Packout! Sounds like you're a taxidermy celebrity here. You don't build a rep like that without putting out some quality work. Good on ya.

·
Registered
658 Posts
image.jpg I've had BighornWildlife do my last deer and my wife's. He'll get my La Sal late elk too. There's a link at the bottom of my post. (He is my brother, but he has worked with Josh Hunt and Dave Fergusen for the last 3+years). Josh shot his first bull elk with us this year too!!!! Good guy for sure.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts