Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went bass fishing this weekend here in Utah. Caught 3 nice bluegills, my buddy and I both caught 10" blue's, and I caught 81 largemouth's. Between me and my friend we caught around 170 fish between last friday afternoon, and Saturday morning.[attachment=2:f2ac7]big-gill1.jpg[/attachment:f2ac7][attachment=1:f2ac7]big-gill2.jpg[/attachment:f2ac7][attachment=0:f2ac7]bigbass.jpg[/attachment:f2ac7]

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since I can only post three pics at a time, I thought I would post again with three more.[attachment=2:627d3]nightfisher.jpg[/attachment:627d3][attachment=1:627d3]nightbass.jpg[/attachment:627d3][attachment=0:627d3]bigbass2.jpg[/attachment:627d3]

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and a couple more.[attachment=1:28282]bass.jpg[/attachment:28282][attachment=1:28282]bass.jpg[/attachment:28282][attachment=0:28282]bass3.jpg[/attachment:28282]

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice work! Looks like a fun time!

I would ask where you were fishing but I figure you probably would have already given that up to begin with if you wanted everyone to know. :D

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is in Utah. I know that is alot of bucketmouths, but it is not uncommon when you find a good place to fish them in the fall. Thay are acting insane right now and biting at almost anything. This place is no secret, but as many others on here I want to see this place stay low traffic so I am hesitant to post its name here where anyone can read it.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FishGlyph said:
Great post and photos Nibble Nuts... and hey, no perch! :wink:

Glad you really got into them and fished it up! Looks like it was a blast. :)
Not a perch all weekend, it was great. I am not sure if this place even has perch though. It was alot of fun, I've been dying to go back there all week.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Nice lookin fish there Nibble! Looks like a great weekend! Good job. Id want to go back there again too if I were you. *()*

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice fish man. Wish I could have been there... oh yeah, I was! We really need to hit that spot again, and thanks for not giving it away. 170 fish in a day and a half was just outrageous. I'd also like to say that all those pics were taken on my little camera phone. I think they turned out pretty nice all things considered. My personal favorite is the one with just my hand and the bass with the sun hitting him just right. He was 16" and just under the 3 lb. mark. All this bass talk makes me wish it were spring already!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts