Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the goose gods have looked down from heaven this year and blessed me with good fortune. After todays shoot I have shot 60 canadas, 1 spec. In our group we have shot 115
canadas to date. Is anyone else having as much fun as we are?

·
Registered
376 Posts
neckcollar said:
I think the goose gods have looked down from heaven this year and blessed me with good fortune. After todays shoot I have shot 60 canadas, 1 spec. In our group we have shot 115
you must eat a lot of goose

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
neckcollar said:
Running for President or something? I thought it was

109 geese and 51 green heads
:roll:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its just been a good year. Last year I only shot 7 geese. I have hunted the same amount of time this year but I know that my scouting has been way better this year and that has led to my good fortune

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hamernhonkers said:
neckcollar said:
Running for President or something? I thought it was

109 geese and 51 green heads
:roll:
thats why I broke it down into single and group. it was 109 until we shot 6 more yesterday making it 115. 109 plus 6 = 115

1 - 13 of 13 Posts