Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just offered a new job in Park City. My wife works at Utah Valley Regional (Hospital in Provo) so in order to be somewhat close to both jobs we're probably moving either to Orem or Heber City/Midway. I would love to live in Heber or Midway. That would be freaking fishing heaven!!!!! So close to Deer Creek, Jordanelle, Strawberry, Rockport, Echo, etc. My wife said that she loves the area, but realizes that she would never see me cause I'd be out reeling them in. We'll see how it'll work out, but it should be a good experience.

·
Registered
385 Posts
congrats goose. that would be a nice place to live with all the fishing oppurtunities close by.

brooktroutkid i am jealous of you living in cedar...so many fishing holes so close.

·
Registered
184 Posts
goose said:
My wife said that she loves the area, but realizes that she would never see me cause I'd be out reeling them in.
Just convince her that by living in Heber, she would actually see you more often. It would cut your commute home from fishing tremendously, putting you in her arms....a little more often. :wink:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
...Then again, there's nothing wrong with looking at the face of Timp from Orem. :wink:

I live right in the middle of town and I'm within an hour of Strawberry, Scofield, Yuba, Rockport, Echo, Jordanelle, Deer Creek, Utah Lake (that counts, right?), and many more unmentioned waters.

It would take quite a bit longer to get to Scofield or Yuba or many others from Heber. Although Heber is a nice place. Just a bit colder in the winter...Plus you may get snowed in from time to time.

Good luck with your new job and good luck finding the right place to live. You're in Utah, so that's a start. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts