·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man, she looks like me. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Great picture. I have 2 daughters. 7 and 4. Grace is my youngest's middle name.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Tye, I really like the picture. However I think something is wrong with your camera. It isn't picking up any color. Or have you visited Russia recently. :?

·
Administrator
21,349 Posts
Nice shot, love the tone.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Riverrat77 said:
Thats a great shot Tye. I love black and white photos (is that what it is?)... they're cool.
Thanks and yes, it's B & W.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, her mom is cool. But I think she is having mental problems. The drooling is getting a little old and she came at me with a knife the other day. It may be time to have her committed. :D Who let you on here? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, she broke free from her straight jacket.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well, you know, hanging in there. It isnt all bunnies an roses livin' with that hunter of tree huggers. :eek: How have you guys been? I probably posted this all wrong.....I dont spent ALL DAY on this thing like you and Tye. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
fixed blade said:
This is really getting crazy. Say's you're both on line. How have ya been t-horsegirl? :D
Am I doing this right....? Not sure what to do with this new found freedom with no straight jacket....

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Do you constantly whine and complain at tye for being on this forum so much. That's All I ever here. I'm going to cancel the internet she say's. I call her bluff. :twisted:

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What are you tryign to do to me man? *-HELP!-*

·
Registered
172 Posts
fixed blade said:
Do you constantly whine and complain at tye for being on this forum so much. That's All I ever here. I'm going to cancel the internet she say's. I call her bluff. :twisted:
No, I dont. He is on it a lot....but I really dont care. I have to hang onto my "cool" wife status some how. He warned me not to embarrass him if I got on the forum.....deciding if I should heed his warning or call his bluff......hhhmmmm....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts