Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came out to Sacramento for turkey day and I was bored so I went for a drive up to Gray lodge wildlife area man I would take what I saw over a limit of any day over 200.000 snow geese 1/2 million ducks what a treat to share it with my little girl . If you get bored look it up on youtube crazy how loud that many geese are . P.S most of the birds were Widgeon,gadwalls,pintails and a few mallards. I would love to hunt the clubs around it except the one spread I saw had 500 plus duck decoys that's a lot of bending over :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I came out to Sacramento for turkey day and I was bored so I went for a drive up to Gray lodge wildlife area man I would take what I saw over a limit of any day over 200.000 snow geese 1/2 million ducks what a treat to share it with my little girl . If you get bored look it up on youtube crazy how loud that many geese are . P.S most of the birds were Widgeon,gadwalls,pintails and a few mallards. I would love to hunt the clubs around it except the one spread I saw had 500 plus duck decoys that's a lot of bending over :mrgreen:
Do you have a link to the video?

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I always preferred Delevan for ducks but Gray Lodge has a great population of wild pheasants. Neither hold a candle to Lower Klamath but man that place is cold.-----SS

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was in the closed zone but I didn't care it was so cool see mother nature at it's finest. I am at point in my life that watching is as fun as shooting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts