Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Tell me more about the Boykin. Seriously thinking of getting one on when my retired hunting dog passes on. My concern is how well they handle the real cold weather? You know when it's 15*'s and your in the thick of it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was cold on Saturday, and the boat ride was a lot colder! In my experience they handle the cold just fine. Feel free to call and we can talk, 8018669234, you can come see my dogs as well! I'm in Plain City. I'm am about to breed my female with a great stud dog north of me a bit

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I woulda passed on the smileys but that's just me because I don't eat them. Might have taken a colorful drake for a mount though.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
HAHAHA!! Nice shoot guys!! I'm Glad you were able to get Tom out.... He has been aching to get his feet wet with waterfowling. I am his boss at work (the one he shoved the boulder under my front tire in the parking lot). :mrgreen:

I'm just glad he didn't shoot anyone.......

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Great job guys. Im glad you made it out. I was out there not to long ago and it was VERY sticky with sand bars everywhere.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! It was very sticky. The water is very low out there and it was tough to get around. Tom did great for his first time being out there. Even hunted with a sideXside 12 gauge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts