West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO,

Cabelas had a ton of Winchester 333 for $19 wed and Thursday.

-DallanC
At his rates they should be charging $120 for a box of 333's

·
Administrator
7,865 Posts
What a deal! Old ammo that may have been in a humid place!!!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I got a great deal on a brick of 500. My awesome neighbor knew I was looking for some and just gave them to me.8)

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Whats the big deal? ;-) If the Democrats win the White House again, the paranoid will make another run on ammo suppliers and everything will be hard to find again. Maybe this dude was just trying to get ahead of the game. :)

·
Senior Goof
3,584 Posts
Whats the big deal? ;-) If the Democrats win the White House again, the paranoid will make another run on ammo suppliers and everything will be hard to find again. Maybe this dude was just trying to get ahead of the game. :)
If that happens there will be an executive order by mrs. C to ban all retail and private sales immediately so we will have to have underground UWN ammo exchange tunnels.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I'm pretty sure the .22 ammo issue is actually causing less kids to take hunter's safety. Everyone's looking out for some radical ban on guns but the truth is that they're running the anti-gun agenda quite smoothly, this is how it's been done in the UK and Australia: several generations of restrictions discourage people from wanting to shoot guns until finally the government enacts bans and starts collecting different type of guns one by one because "no one shoots grandpa's old guns anyway."

Hitting .22 LR ammo is actually a pretty obvious move, I've always been surprised more people aren't up in arms about this crucial first step.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm pretty sure the .22 ammo issue is actually causing less kids to take hunter's safety. Everyone's looking out for some radical ban on guns but the truth is that they're running the anti-gun agenda quite smoothly, this is how it's been done in the UK and Australia: several generations of restrictions discourage people from wanting to shoot guns until finally the government enacts bans and starts collecting different type of guns one by one because "no one shoots grandpa's old guns anyway."

Hitting .22 LR ammo is actually a pretty obvious move, I've always been surprised more people aren't up in arms about this crucial first step.
I knew it was a government conspiracy and not the over the top fanatic's, buying thousands and thousands of rounds of .22 ammo and burrying it. Think it doesn't happen? Ha!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts