Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passed up countless Pintails, Wigeon, Gadwal, and Teal all morning for the Green!

It just about killed me packing them out,

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, not bad for my first hunt out there again this year!

That was a Juvenille Drake Pintail, crazy how eclipse he was.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
BB I have yet to get into greens like this yet this year. Don't give away your spot but how far west are you going? I have been mostly out on Harold carane and have seen alot of readheads and spoon bills. You can PM me if you don't want to give out any information publicly.

·
Registered
111 Posts
truemule said:
BB I have yet to get into greens like this yet this year. Don't give away your spot but how far west are you going? I have been mostly out on Harold carane and have seen alot of readheads and spoon bills. You can PM me if you don't want to give out any information publicly.
We must be hunting different areas at Harold Crane...ha ha. I got into mallards like crazy last Monday! They're out there!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
We must. I am hunting mostly the eastern side of the main pond. I haven't seen much on rainbow side either.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dkhntrdstn said:
nice pic of the hen pintail jumping off the water. nice stacke of green there to.nice job.
oh lol, nice duck identification! It is actually a Juvenille Drake Pintail. :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts