Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I must confess, I'm a little butt hurt I never made the trip with Grandpa D and the boys to Rockport and now the trip to Jordanelle with all the guys. We should plan another trip and try to get some more people out. I usually don't have internet on the weekends and that's when my spare time is to fish. So lets get a group together, i don't care where we go. It's just fun to put faces to names. I met BrettOnPoint at Deer Creek yesterday and he seemed like a really nice guy. It's always nice to put faces to names. So i'm open for any weekend suggestions. When is everyone free??? Next weekend???

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sorry AFdude, I wish you could of made it. It is nice being able to put faces with names.
I would love to get together again. Maybe we can plan it for feb 2nd. Give everyone enough time to plan and get ready.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just plan on fishing every Saturday,I am game for another get together. I usually don't have a decision on where I am going till friday night anyways.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I think the 2nd would work, I have been told no ice fishing next weekend. I have a family picture and it is my wife's birthday. I am good wherever, besides I just love losing my bet every week to holman and having to buy lunch. These ice fishing lessons are getting expensive, hopefully it will even out when we go flyfishing or trolling together. Let me know when and were and as long as there are trout I am in!

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
orvis1 said:
I think the 2nd would work, I have been told no ice fishing next weekend. I have a family picture and it is my wife's birthday. I am good wherever, besides I just love losing my bet every week to holman and having to buy lunch. These ice fishing lessons are getting expensive, hopefully it will even out when we go flyfishing or trolling together. Let me know when and were and as long as there are trout I am in!
Those lesson's are probably hard on Holman too :evil:

I'd bet it's the most he's ever eaten in the winter.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm good for the 2nd. I guess we'll just wait and see where the good reports are at when the time comes? I'm okay with going anywhere, so lets do the 2nd

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Sounds fun, but I probably have to wait a couple of weeks before I get to fish again. I'm a dummy and let my licenses expire (last day was Sat.). Now the bills have showed up and I'll have to wait to renew. O|*

Oh well.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
If you need some mush dogs to pull your sleds out on the ice . . . LOL, never mind, they were shot a few months ago. Someone mistook them for wolves! HAAAHAAA!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, that is an open invite. Whoever wants to go, feel free to show up. I can't go this weekend either but next weekend I'm free. Plan on the 2nd. Keep that day open, i guess we'll decide where we're going when it gets closer..

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
sillyphil said:
HighNDry said:
If you need some mush dogs to pull your sleds out on the ice . . . LOL, never mind, they were shot a few months ago. Someone mistook them for wolves! HAAAHAAA!
???????
This is where the wolf story come from sillyphil....sorry I didn't meet you at Rockport btw...

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2889

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would love to head out on the second! I am good for it! I am new to this forum but have know americanforkdude since elementary school! I would love to meet new people!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts