Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know and good local goose guides? I have never used a guide, but would like to know how much they cost, and how many geese thay see. Any one got any stories good or bad

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
TGO outfitters is a good one. Give Andy a call. It is too late this season but he could at least give you an idea of how they do things, price, etc. I believe he has an ad in the back of the proclimation. I know several people who have hunted with him and would do so again in a heart beat.

Good luck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have you heard of fowl players.... you'll get an experience with them for sure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This story sound like a good one... Leave idaho with your limit in an hour and a half. And then a week later go with a guide in Utah and spend all that money and what got two birds out of the four or five of you... So what was that 250.00 a bird you said neckcollar haha Okay, well i have never shot a my limit with out a guide haha i have shot my limit alot but not by my self i should say...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hunted with fowl players, if its the same one out in Oray. We shot three or four birds between five guys. Wasn't bad but not what I expected for my first guided hunt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts