Utah Wildlife Forum banner
281 - 300 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Other than gunnies, I havent seen them in stock anywhere I've been in quite a while. None at Cabelas or Sportsmans, Cal-Ranch etc.

-DallanC
I must be looking at the wrong thing. I see them at Sportsmans, CAL, Smith and Edwards, tons at Gallenson’s, Impact Guns. But I could be wrong. I’ll look again tomorrow when I check it out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
You can all focus on the most recent event to ignore the problem I pointed out, but my statement remains, and remains true. This isn’t rocket science or even a hot take on my part.

·
Administrator
7,955 Posts
I’m sure mags will see a run any moment now. Better pick em up while you can.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Which facts?

Are you telling me many of our recent shootings the last couple years have not been right wing whackos?

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
“THIS” person. My post was never about one incident. I’ll keep trying to repeat that. Anyone who wants to ignore it can elect to do so, but if you do, don’t put it on me.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
“THIS” person. My post was never about one incident. I’ll keep trying to repeat that. Anyone who wants to ignore it can elect to do so, but if you do, don’t put it on me.
Are you saying these shootings were politically motivated? I don't see it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Before we derail further with more dumb, completely irrelevant, and completely false statements....

I correct my previous post on pmags. Went to CAL today and didn’t see any but then again I didn’t see where there would have been any. This is only speaking in terms of Magpul PMAGS. They do have other brand polymer mags (PMAGS) though and plenty of them. Will check Sportsmans and S&E soon.

·
Registered
430 Posts
This^^^
Let’s refrain from turning it into something it isn’t. It’s sick people, plain and simple. Stop contributing to the divide in our country
Exactly. Now let’s find some more ammo for everyone and help each other out.

Speaking of, I got some duck loads for you that I probably won’t use if you want them.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Exactly. Now let’s find some more ammo for everyone and help each other out.

Speaking of, I got some duck loads for you that I probably won’t use if you want them.

i would gladly pick them up! What shot size are they and how much do you want?

·
Administrator
7,955 Posts
Necessity is the mother of all invention.
Reminds me of the .22lr swaging technique to make 55gr .223 projectiles

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #297 ·
Went to Scheels for the 1st time today. Was able to pick up a couple of boxes of #6 20 gauge .
Holy Chit... I stopped off there last night, they do have 20GA #6 ... $20 a box. Its really nice ammo, 1350fps copper plated #6s, but good grief... $20???

Lots of oddball 12GA there too. #2's, #4's, #5s etc. Surprising amount of 12GA buckshot.

-DallanC

·
Registered
184 Posts
Holy Chit... I stopped off there last night, they do have 20GA #6 ... $20 a box. Its really nice ammo, 1350fps copper plated #6s, but good grief... $20???

Lots of oddball 12GA there too. #2's, #4's, #5s etc. Surprising amount of 12GA buckshot.

-DallanC
That's why I only bought 2. I'm okay for 20 gauge now. Hopefully 12 gauge steel duck loads show up this summer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I’m just about finished with shooting a 12 gauge entirely (except clay sports) as my waterfowling techniques have changed as I grow older and have quite a bit of 12 steel I will most likely never use.
I would be willing to trade 2.75” steel 3’s, 4’s and 3” BB,2’s towards 20 gauge 2.75” steel 4’s.
I am not interested in any 20 gauge 3” loads.
If you are interested in trading let me know.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Don't limit yourself to just PMags. Aluminum and stainless steel mags work OK too. Sometimes if you go straight to the manufacturer, you'll get a better deal. (no tax, free shipping), and they might be in stock whereas vendors will be out of stock.

Frankly, I started buying parts in the summer, and made my last magazine purchase sometime around the so called "election". Seems like no matter what it is these days, you need to be thinking about it 3 months in advance if you want to get whatever it is your thinking about.

281 - 300 of 330 Posts