Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where that sells a lot of gun cabinets? I'm looking for a wood one, with glass front, preferably with a moose / upland birds / elk / mule deer on it... I've looked around some, but cannot find what I want. Just lots with whitetails...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Im not selling this gun cabnit but there is one that I noticed on KSL that has a blank glass pane. Im sure you could have it etched pretty cheap with what ever you want. It looks like a nice cabnit, especialy if you like to display your fine firearms. Here is the link. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad ... =380&lpid=

·
Registered
198 Posts
I had lots of nice guns in a gun cabinet once, until someone broke into my house. Take my advice, buy a safe, and make a list of your serial #'s.

·
Registered
599 Posts
My next purchase will be a safe for my guns. You can store all sorts of documents and other stuff in there too, because they are fire proof. I remember as a kid we could aways break into my grandpa's wood gun case just by putting a screwdriver in the key hole and turning the whole lock. As an adult this has brought me to the conculsion that with the way kids are, ya gotta have a safer way to store them. I think if I had a bunch of older out of commision guns that I wanted to show off I would use a nice wooden case with a glass front. But for the ones that the villans, and childeren want a safe is the way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts