Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
One more day.
As I sit here waiting on a plane I am already getting exited about tomorrow morning. I'll be back in Utah in 9 hours can't wait.
Happy duck season eve
Everybody be safe, shoot well and have lot's of fun. Oh yeah, avoid FB at all costs...go to BRBR or OB or even Utard Lake but heaven's sakes do not go to Farmington Bay...but if you do and you see a guy wearing hunter orange, class III ballistic vest with ceramic plates and a riot helmet with bullet proof face shield, stop over and say hi... :grin:

·
Registered
101 Posts
After the report. We are all going to Farmington. Start lining up boys
I hear there are tons of birds and water everywhere at Farmington Bay. Everyone should go there, it's the only place in the state that has water. I bet anyone going there will shoot a limit in 10 minutes. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Now everyone will go there, instead of where I am going! :grin:

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I hear there are tons of birds and water everywhere at Farmington Bay. Everyone should go there, it's the only place in the state that has water. I bet anyone going there will shoot a limit in 10 minutes. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Now everyone will go there, instead of where I am going! :grin:
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
You got to be just a little off level to go out on the opener.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I'm losing my mind here at school. I can't focus on anything this week (which is bad, since I've had three exams). Bring on the morning! I can't wait for the glorious chaos to begin (as long as it's safe and legal, anyway).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.