Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you all enjoy a fine Thanksgiving with family and friends. We may not always agree on everything but we still have plenty to be thankful for. I’m thankful for living in America with all its blessings. I’m thankful for a heritage left by my ancestors who worked so hard to carve a living from the land. I’m thankful for the time spent in the mountains and on the desert. I’m thankful for my blessings from God. I’m thankful for my family. And I hope we can all continue to hunt and enjoy life in the years to come. Y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hope you all enjoy a fine Thanksgiving with family and friends. We may not always agree on everything but we still have plenty to be thankful for. I’m thankful for living in America with all its blessings. I’m thankful for a heritage left by my ancestors who worked so hard to carve a living from the land. I’m thankful for the time spent in the mountains and on the desert. I’m thankful for my blessings from God. I’m thankful for my family. And I hope we can all continue to hunt and enjoy life in the years to come. Y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving
Amen to that. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Plenty to be thankful for this year, myself. Excited to experience my first Thanksgiving with my daughter most of all. She even gets to try turkey tomorrow, her first meat.

Hope tomorrow and the weeks to come provide everyone joy and time with your community.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Today I will be celebrating with my wife's mom's side of the family. Gonna be a long day of endurance for me haha. Good thing I love my wife. We will spend time with my parents tomorrow. My mom was one of the many who were politically radicalized last year, so much so that she went out and bought a gun despite having zero interest in ever owning a gun beforehand. We are going to take her to "Get Some" in Orem where we are going to make freedom RING! 🔫🔫

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Gee's....I better not show a pic of the deep fried chicken I cooked for the wife and I. :cautious: With the kids grown and on their own, they head out to the in-laws or spend the weekend out of town.

Christmas Eve is our big dinner with the entire family flooding into our home. I cook two 10 pound prim rib roasts (one deep fried and one traditional) and one ham. Not many scraps left to snack on the next day.

That rib and turkey look wonderful!!

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Nothing brings a nation together, after a day of mourning turkeys falling from the sky, like the ritual of watching the world's most annoying television show character massacred live on television.

When mocking Millennials, remember they had to live through watching their childhood mascot stabbed to death by police on that fateful day.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
Nothing brings a nation together, after a day of mourning turkeys falling from the sky, like the ritual of watching the world's most annoying television show character massacred live on television.

When mocking Millennials, remember they had to live through watching their childhood mascot stabbed to death by police on that fateful day.
HAhaha thats awesome. I never saw that before. But, when you mentioned turkeys falling from the sky, I thought your video was going to be from one of the funniest things to ever air on TV:

-DallanC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts