Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JMgardner
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know on another thread, some were questioning what the conditions would be like for the Hardware ranch shoot this coming weekend. The following was sent to cache archers members. Hope it helps!

Archers,

I was surprised tonight when I went to Hardware Ranch and found it was warm and snow-free! Come out this weekend to our annual Cache Archers Hardware Ranch 3D and golf shoot, happening April 18th and 19th.The course is located 15 miles east of Hyrum, UT up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. Shooting begins Saturday, April 18th at 8:30 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday, April 19th from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm.

There will be two courses: one unmarked and one marked Redding style. There will also be an Archery Golf shoot. Cost is $20 for fun shooters, $15 for members, $5 for ages 12-15, and ages 11 and younger shoot free.

Lunch will be available for purchase all day and there will be drawings and prizes. For more information visit www.cachearchers.net or visit our Facebook page. Should be a great warm and dry weekend for shooting!

Cache Archers Committee

·
JMgardner
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im pretty bummed I'm missing out but I'm booked else where. maybe next year.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Good to hear. Wish I could get away. It has been about 3 years since the last shoot I attended up there. Loads of fun. Seems I have neighbors who have wind damage to their property and trees from the recent storm. I have been committed to neighborhood cleanup and repair. Next year.

·
Registered
580 Posts
It was a great shoot! Little windy in the afternoon but all in all perfect! I truly enjoyed myself!

Thanks again guys for putting this on!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Yes it was another good shoot for sure. They always seem to do a good job up there. Thanks for the hard work.
I'll admit the wind was a little tricky and it made it an expensive day for me with broken arrows (yes it was the wind's fault coudn't be the shooter) and it didn't help I ran out of pins to stack on some of the long shots;)
Thanks again to all involved in putting it on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts