Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
A few freinds and I were out there last Saturday. Hiked the deeks way back, set up. Most of the ducks were way out of range, but a few "Sky Busters" were down the dike a couple of hundred yards. Never ceases to amaze me that these people even think that they can hit a duck at 200 yards! The water levels seem to be like last year. There are a mess of ducks, its just that they are just flying high (at least last week)!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I can tell you there are a lot of birds, but that's not gonna help you much! Head out there and scout if at all possible. I know sometimes schedules don't allow and you can shoot me and pm and I'll tell you what I saw there last week. I can tell you there wasn't water where I thought there would be...and the skybusters are crazy as usual...living by the concept that if a goose is close enough to hear it honk, it's probably close enough to shoot...or if you can hear a duck's wings, it's easily within range :roll: You'll find birds out there, just different areas will produce different kinds of birds...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts