Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
fallow the road that is across the street from smith and edwards and keep going east till it ends and turn right. fallow the crappy road for about 2-3 miles and it is the first road that veers of to the left. fallow that and you will come to the boat ramp

·
Registered
599 Posts
Nope it is not. If you look in the proc there is a map. It is small but you can see Willard bay and Willard bay isnt even in it. Glad you asked I didnt even think about that.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i looked at the proc and i said something about the brbr would that be the area on the west side of the freeway in perry?

·
Registered
599 Posts
I think the BRBR is in the Northern goose zone. Look at the map in the proc and reference it with a map of the BRBR.

·
Registered
124 Posts
BRBR is in the Northern Zone! The proc clearly states and shows that the boundary runs along BR's western/southern/eastern boundaries. And yes, the area you mentioned adamb includes a portion of BRBR. Most of what you can see from the freeway is private or closed to hunting though.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
fallow the road that is across the street from smith and edwards and keep going east till it ends and turn right.
East? You'd have a major problem going east from Smith & Edwards. :oops: Go west, young man, go west. :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts