Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was early dawn andlow light. The pics are through screened windows. Seems a little leggy for a bobcat.

While I took these pics there was a coyote in my driveway eating a rabbit. Seemed like the 'yote took the cats meal.

·
Administrator
21,399 Posts
Feet are way too small to be a lynx.

·
Premium Member
3,784 Posts
Looks like bobcat, here's a couple I ran across while elk hunting.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,955 Posts
Bobcat for sure.

That last pic threw me off. I didn't see your caption about it being a coyote and I kept looking at it thinking "the first couple pics are definitely a bobcat, but that last one looks like a coyote to me."

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I'll go with bob too.

My pics disappeared, at least on my machine. Does this site have a problem with photobucket pics?

·
Super Moderator
9,779 Posts
Looks like the problem is on Photo Buckets end.

Bax lost his bug that was running around in his signature.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Definitely A bobcat, and a handsome one at that....Coyotes are bully's. Bobcat probably ran down the rabbit and the coyote, being the thugs they are stole it

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Looks like a Bobcat. My Grandad was a government trapper back in the 40's and 50's. Can't believe that cat giving up with out a scrap with that Yote. My Grandad said pound for pound the Bobcat is a super Bad A--The guy on the fence looks like he needs a nap, Maybe he had already ate a half a dozen bunnies.cause he looks like me after a Turkey Dinner in November.;)

·
Administrator
21,399 Posts
Looks like the problem is on Photo Buckets end.

Bax lost his bug that was running around in his signature.
I lost my pics too but I see most of them were back today. The sauerkraut pictures didn't come back. The photobucket tech prolly doesn't like sauerkraut; nobody lies sauerkraut. :)

Reactions: Critter

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I lost my pics too but I see most of them were back today. The sauerkraut pictures didn't come back. The photobucket tech prolly doesn't like sauerkraut; nobody lies sauerkraut. :)
My wife is half Korean half German. She has been instilled with a deep reverence for fermented cabbage by both parents from an early age.

Also, cool bobcat pic in the OP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts