Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking 3 buddies out hunting in my boat in the morning. None of whom have ever hunted since taking hunter education when they were 13. Pray for me...include the following, protect my ears from muzzle blast, protect my boat floor from having holes shot in it, my blind from being leaned on, give me strength to put out and pick up all the decoys by myself (only one with waders), every bit of camo I am lending out, my loungs since I am the only one calling, my dog so he can mark and retrieve crippled birds, and most importantly that they have fun so I have more buddies to hunt with.....haha..

·
Registered
599 Posts
You are a brave man. You will truely need the duck gods to be on your side.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Way to pass it on. As much as I want my space while I am hunting, I am also aware that hunters are a declining breed. We need more numbers to so that we have a voice to protect our right to hunt. So good luck.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
You are a breave man. Good for you getting them out and good luck :D

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Bubble Gum and saw dust for the hole in the floor of the boat...... Best of luck to you. I know what it's like not having to many "hunting buddys" Gets kinda lonely by yourself most the time. At least I can make up a "good story" without any one calling B.S. on me. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quick report on hunt....
Well officially first day this year being skunked! We only had 4 duck come anywear near us. One lone goose just out of range. Lake frozen over but everyone had fun. Just having them shoot at a few duck and they caught the fever. Were all heading out again tomorrow. *on a side note one guy showed up with a gun from the 1800's. Couldn't understand why his gun kept jamming...turns out he was trying to shoot 3 inch shells...ha ha ha...I'm not even sure how he got them all in his gun? Good times...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts