Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this sight a bit and decided to log on and see if I can learn something or just have a good time like you. Utah Native I hunt and fish as much as I can and just enjoy chatting with people who also love what love so much.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
300WIN said:
I have been on this sight a bit and decided to log on and see if I can learn something or just have a good time like you. Utah Native I hunt and fish as much as I can and just enjoy chatting with people who also love what love so much.
Welcome. Hopefully you can "learn" us a few things along the way as well.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the pot, fill free to add your ingredients, spice, and don't forget to stir once in a while.

·
Premium Member
4,399 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood 300WIN. The actual worth of what you learn around here might be up for debate, but generally, everyone does have a good time. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome folks. So is there anything I need to know so I can get in trouble......I mean not get in trouble.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
300WIN said:
Thanks for the welcome folks. So is there anything I need to know so I can get in trouble......I mean not get in trouble.
Yes, NEVER disagree with me! :twisted:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
proutdoors said:
300WIN said:
Yes, NEVER disagree with me! :twisted:
Pro... you beat me to the punch...however, I really wasn't going to say that... :roll:

Good luck on the site 300WIN....go visit fishing once in a while though, these guy's here brag a little too much..!!!! :)

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
300WIN said:
Ok pro sounds good for now but what if you are wrong once in a while.
That happens so rarely, there is no need to concern yourself with it. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,836 Posts
Welcome to the UWN, contribute when you can and poke fun when you can't. :lol:
Good to have you along.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
300WIN said:
That's a silly statement at best. Disagree with pro regularly, it's the only way to true happiness.
:?

-Make sure your stance on wolves does not contain the letter s.
-Stay away from the gutpile.
-Fixedblade is a hillbilly, so it's best that you let him know regularly.
-Leave dustin's grammar alone, just take it for what it's worth.
-Don't post pictures and details about your secret fishing hole.
-Send me 5 dollars weekly for forum fees (If any of you have been forgetting to do this, please send back payments.)
-J-bass is typically sauced by 9, so make sure you pay attention to when his posts occur.
-Nibblenuts, Same as above, only 2 PM.
-Fatbass, who can tell the difference. :wink:
-If you have a mullet or have sported one in the past, please post pictures.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
and I400 is the best topic right now so feel free to add your two cents.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Treehugnhuntr said:
300WIN said:
That's a silly statement at best. Disagree with pro regularly, it's the only way to true happiness.
:?

-Make sure your stance on wolves does not contain the letter s.
-Stay away from the gutpile.
-Fixedblade is a hillbilly, so it's best that you let him know regularly.
-Leave dustin's grammar alone, just take it for what it's worth.
-Don't post pictures and details about your secret fishing hole.
-Send me 5 dollars weekly for forum fees (If any of you have been forgetting to do this, please send back payments.)
-J-bass is typically sauced by 9, so make sure you pay attention to when his posts occur.
-Nibblenuts, Same as above, only 2 PM.
-Fatbass, who can tell the difference. :wink:
-If you have a mullet or have sported one in the past, please post pictures.
What Tree means is....don't post pic's and details about other people's Secret Spots... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks all for the nice welcome. I just hope Pro can accept me for me and understand that I am also almost always right.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Fishglyph, you fixed it, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should have a contest to see who is right most of the time. Here are the rules. Anyone that wants to come on here with any question whatsoever and or quiz, and or test of intelligence of any sort, post up and let the sparks fly. I am sure I will win.

First quiz,

What is the kennetic energy of an arrow which has traveled 27.125 yards, weighs 355.225 grains, and when leaving the bow is traveling at 297.625 feet per second?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts