Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my single shot 20 is missing the bead off the front of the barrel. Do you guys know of any of the "truglo" fiber optic type sights that will go on a shotgun without a vent rib?? I want one thats kinda big and bright... since that helps me when I shoot... at least in my mind. All the ones I've found so far are for vent ribs but I'd like to do a bright sight instead of just a little screw in bead.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gos... I have the little light pipe on my 870... and while its nice, I dont' think its big enough. At least for me. Maybe i'm getting too dependent on it or something. I hunt with Leaky and he has a big red high vis sight on his shotgun. Wish I could get one like that for the 20 but it doesn't appear they make the big, bright pipes as a clamp. Bummer... thanks for the info anyway though.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks bryce.... For some reason, I just have trouble picking up the little green sight i have on my 870 and was looking to try another color or a bigger, brighter bead on my 20. The ones with the bigger ends on them might be just the ticket. Thanks again for the links. :D

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
I have had two of the magnet type that go over the rib. They work great but some how I keep loseing them. They fall off. But then again I'm not the most kind person to my shotgun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts