Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm kinda new to the waterfowl game but did hunt last year. My combo license is set to expire in September. If I get my new HIP number can I just transfer it to my new license when the time comes or should I wait till this license expires and I have my new license to get my HIP #? I assume the 2nd HIP # space on my license is for situations just like mine but thought I'd ask some of you more veteran guys first. It's no big deal to wait but I'm itching to hunt and getting my HIP # somehow feels like progress.

·
Super Moderator
9,779 Posts
The HIP number is good until next March and you just transfer the same number over to your valid license.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget!!

Reactions: LostLouisianian

·
Super Moderator
9,779 Posts
Well, since the folks that are spamming us never come back onto the forum to spar with us we might as well as get rid of them.

When I first saw the post that this one made the question mark showed up on the top of my head and then today when they came back and edited their post to put in their trash it became clear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Get your HIP numbers now Go to this link and do it all on line(providing you have purchased your license)Easy peasy:mrgreen:HIP registration numbers
Nice posts, thank you so much. I was really wondering where can I get the HIP numbers, but I couldn't find anything on the internet. These numbers are very important for me, and now I can finally get them. Thank you so much, now I have it. By the way, I am that kind of person that believes in different mystical signs, and you should have seen my face when I saw that my HIP number ends in 666 :D I have read on https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-433-meaning/ that it's a really bad sign. Is it a simple coincidence of something more ? I am a little bit terrified.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts