Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
MAKES ME SICK! SICK! SICK! What in the He-- is wrong with these Di-- Heads!!? Made A Mistake? Horse Pucky!! Hope You Idiots get Caught. Then instead of 8 Grand in restitution Ya loose your Truck Or Wheelers. Your Razors>>Horses>> Guns and 50 G's in fines >> loss of hunting rights forever.. Need a bunch more enforcement officers out there!!:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
800 Posts
This type of stuff makes me so mad!

Yeah seeing the pic, the moron didn't like the size of his / her bull and shot the next one pretty close by likely bigger. Hopefully someone saw this and will come forward with information. Too many of us who are ethical and responsible are waiting to hunt a dream hunt but we have to wait for pieces of trash to sneak into the draw system.

I pray they catch the criminal!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Stupid waste. Hope they nail them and make life uncomfortable.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
No way they can get away with it. There's DNA from the other gutpile. There are only so many tag holders. Any other unmentioned evidence like recovered bullets should shrink the pool. Yup, somebody's busted.------SS

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I agree with BigT. Total speculation but by the sounds of the story that bull was first to die then they decided they liked a bigger one that showed up. Sure hope they catch them and bring some pain. Total bull ****.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts