Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Red Art Advertising Logo

What is your predictions???? I could really care less.
I am a Aggie! (Hopefully our season goes a little better this year).
But I would love to see all your predictions!

I am going to say BYU has this one with home field advantage.
BYU 31 Utah 24. I do think it's going to be a pretty close game and it is going to come down to the last few drives to win it.
Fun to watch none the less.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'll bite...

Being that BYU could only get 24 on arguably the worst team in the Pac 12, I really don't think they'll get 24 on Utah. I think Utah covers the spread on this one in a 27-13 win for the Utes... 10 in a row is on it's way.

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
I know this is a prediction thread, but if anyone is going to pick BYU, I'd love to hear where you think they have a true competitive advantage going into the game. The rivalry game always has whacky things that happen, and upsets certainly can and do happen. One might even happen Saturday (although I'd be surprised). Is there a position group BYU is superior? OL is pretty even as Utah has a couple starters banged up and didn't play last week. I don't know if they'll be back, but full strength I don't think it's even any longer.

What I want to know is where BYU has a real advantage over Utah. I don't see one, personally. Should be a fun game!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I always like to see a upset! on a rivalry game and team's that have dominated! with a winning streak! I support all of Utah's college teams so on this one I will have to go with BYU 28-24.o_O

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I was pretty disappointed with how BYU played Arizona and was sure Utah would wipe the floor with us. After watching the Utah-Weber State highlights now all I know is both teams need to play much better than they did last week.

I'm not going to try to predict the score because after only one game against teams that I know nearly nothing about there's no way to know how good either team is. My gut feeling, Utah will make it 10 straight. Maybe I'm just conditioned to watch my Cougars lose this game, but it seems like Utah always comes out much better prepared for this game than BYU.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm hoping the Utes drop the hammer on the cougars, but with that being said it always seems to be a close game.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I wonder what effect the Cougs getting an invite from the Big 12 will have? Distraction or inspiration? Not sure how to read that factor.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts