Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How will you spend the $1.3 billion if you win the Lottery?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I'll head to the expo and buy some good tags at auction. :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
9,653 Posts
Lump sum payment is 40% of the jackpot minus 25% to the feds. Then come tax time figure another 15% to the feds and what ever to the state. Then there is 10% to the church.

Then you need to find some good deductions by giving away a few million.

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
I'll pay Goob $10 Million for his elk honey hole in Wyo. And another million to quit posting recipes that involve guts. :)

Reactions: Kevin D and wyogoob

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
I'd give $25 million in an endowment to Antelope Island State Park contingent upon an end to deer, bison and bighorn sheep hunting on the Island. Period. No expo tag. No draw tag. No hunting. Period. Its OK to have someplace where wildlife can be appreciated without being killed. And Antelope Island is the best place in Utah to do that.

Reactions: klbzdad and wyogoob

·
Registered
704 Posts
Pay off my bills, set up kids for a good education and fair intro to adulthood, delete myself from society and move to a very remote place and live out my days enjoying the world for what it is not for what people have commercialized it into. Plus buy a bunch of toys and stuff. Ah, how would it be...:flypig: Ew, better get back to work. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Rathole it away....
Well, maybe a new truck, bow and muzzleloader. That's all I need.
Many who get it end right back where they started, or worse off, fairly quickly.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I would buy a couple prime CWMUs and turn them into a hunting paradise for me, family, friends and all my UWN buddies. :D Just imagine hanging out around the fire with the likes of goob and company. I imagine goob would make some choice dutch oven dinners. Also, imagine all the campfire stories that would be heard if we got a bunch of you UWN dudes around a fire. Good hell!!! Goofy, ridge, etc. Thrown in lonetree and nobody gets any sleep. :D Sounds like a good time to me.

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
I would play like I was the Federal Government and just waste it away in less than a day:p

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I would buy the beer for that campfire and dinner with goob and company. That would be a fun night for sure. I'd prob have to win the lottery to have enough to buy that much. ;-)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Lump sum payment is 40% of the jackpot minus 25% to the feds. Then come tax time figure another 15% to the feds and what ever to the state. Then there is 10% to the church.

Then you need to find some good deductions by giving away a few million.
It's gambling winnings, the church doesn't want tithing from it. Wouldn't you start your own religion involving liquor and polyamory anyway?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Buy uwn back from the canadians eh. Make it r rated and clean house.:p
Oh and buy antelope island and lock the bitch up at the toll booth. My own private hunting preserve.
Oh and make 1eye the forum authority on everything that is anything. Because he knows everything about everything.

·
Administrator
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, the Powerball pot is up to $1.4 billion!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts